Learn the 5th Spoken language by Native Teacher! Understand your Quran well by Learning Arabic! Make new friends with peoples with same interests! Discover the Arabic and Islamic Culture! Make your traveling to Middle East enjoyable! Open new opportunities for your future or expend and grow your business and get more close to your customers! Discount & Refund Policy: 5% for Early-bird registrations for selected courses 10% When register for Two Persons together. 15% When register for More than Two persons. 20% for Ex-student to enroll in another course. Two Weeks Before the course Start Full amount. A week Before the course Starts Half amount. Once the Course Start: No refund Cash & Installment Payment: Call, SMS or What's App: 85908291 for an arrangement POSB Bank - Saving account No. 249-66726-9 Payment to our phone No. 85908291 Credit Cards & PayPal Click Here شُــكْراً جَــزِيــلاً

Arabic
1 Sophia Rd, #03-12, Singapore 228149

No reviews yet

Arabic Council

Have any questions? Just text us.

Terms of service · Privacy policy
© 2014-2021 SG Lessons