Schedule: Flexi hour, Sewing can be weekday or Saturday, day time or evening.
Location: Blk 156, Tampines Street 12, Singapore 521156 (About 5 minutes walk from Tampines MRT station exit C)
Course duration: $300 for 12 hours lessons (4 x 3 hours lessons)
You will learn from taking measurement, drafting, pattern making, cutting the fabric to using the sewing machine to sew your own piece of choice within the 12 hours lessons. The teacher will do a personal coaching cater to each individual's specific interest. Only a max of 8 students per time slot with 2 teachers around depending on time slot.
You don't have to bring anything to the class. Use of machine and basic sewing equipment eg tracing paper, chalk, thread, needles etc will be provided during the class. Student only need to buy own fabric.
Deposit $70 to POSB saving account 104-64895-9 or PayLah or PayNow to 90931378. Then, WhatsApp us your deposit screenshot and let us know when would you like to start your first class and your objective to achieve or specific interest, if there is any. Please give 2 alternative timing just in case. Balance of $230 to be paid on the first class.
Alternatively, you can opt for private 1-to-1 classes at your place or at teacher's place at 637 Veerasamy Road, Singapore 200637 (1 minute walk from Jalan Besar MRT station or 12 minutes walk from Bugis MRT station).
Please let me know if you have friends who would like to learn sewing as well.
– Basics about fashion, pattern and fabric.
– Understanding and measurement of bodies.
– Drafting on the paper, manipulating patterns, draping, cutting the fabric etc.
– Sewing techniqueseg attach zippers, sewing collars, threading machine etc.
– Drafting and sewing skills for blouse, skirt, pants, cheongsam, baju kurung, vest, jacket, gown, wedding dresses and crafts eg bag, laptop cover, iPhone case, doll dresses etc.
No reviews yet